Schulung ABAP CDS - Core Data Services
The Core Data Services (ABAP CDS) form the foundation for modern applications on the ABAP technology stack.
The Core Data Services (ABAP CDS) form the foundation for modern applications on the ABAP technology stack. In S/4HANA, they play a key role in various areas. In contrast to the SAP S4D430 course programme, our course focuses on the topics of embedded analytics and ODP extraction using CDS views. In this course, you will learn the technical basics for creating CDS views and CDS table functions yourself in the ABAP Development Tools (ADT).
- They form the basis of the Virtual Data Model (VDM), which provides the ERP tables with their business semantics in a simple and comprehensible form.
- With Embedded Analytics, SAP has created a way of analysing and evaluating operational databases in real time.
- You can use CDS extractors via Operational Data Provisioning (ODP). These are CDS views or table functions that have been optimised for access from BW/4HANA.
Differentiation between SE11 views and CDS views
Application scenarios of CDS
Simple CDS views
Components of the CDS views
SQL functions and expressions
JOINs and UNIONs
Associations to other models
Authorisation check and control
(CDS Table Functions)
CDS extraction for BW/4
- Experience in ABAP programming with OpenSQL is required
- Experience with AMDP and SQLScript is helpful
- Also experience with development in the ADT As a company training course, the combination with the SQLScript for ABAP Developers course is recommended.
ABAP developers and BW consultants