2-day training, as in-house training or open training in Mannheim
Full performance for S/4HANA – Also in customer programs!
With the AMDP Framework, HANA Performance also opens up to ABAP developers. You can use the full potential of the SAP HANA database without leaving your traditional development environment. This is particularly suitable where large amounts of data need to be processed and where the runtimes in the existing ABAP programs are insufficient.
As in the other training sessions, the book SQLScript for SAP HANA will be used as a training document for all participants.
This training is aimed at experienced ABAP developers who also want to use AMDP procedures and CDS table functions in their programs.
Experience with ABAP development in Eclipse is an advantage.
- What is the SQLScript programming language?
- Why is SAP HANA so fast and what does this have to do with SQLScript?
Basics of the programming language
- Syntactic Basics
- Procedures and functions
- Processing of date/time/strings/amounts/quantities
- Table variables
- Decomposition of queries
- SELECT statements
- AMDP Framework
- AMDP Procedures and Functions
- CDS Table Functions
- Flow control with conditions and loops
- Autonomous transactions
- Changing database statements
- SQL console
- Web-Based Development Workbench
- AMDP debugger
- SAP HANA Studio with ABAP Development Tools
approximately every 2 months. Planned events
Other course formats
- Individual training online or in-house
- Video training in preparation
As video training approx. 8 weeks of 2 hours of video plus 2 hours of exercises.
Request more information
This post is also available in: Deutsch