Training Calculation Views in SAP HANA
Data modeling with Calculation Views in the SAP HANA database offers extensive possibilities for virtualizing reporting. In contrast to the classic data warehouse approach, data processing takes place at the time of the report. The virtual data models allow for a much more flexible area in which requirements can be implemented agilely.
Prerequisite: Basic database knowledge
- Types of Calculation Views
- Aggregation node
- Restricted columns
- Join node
- Calculated column
- Parameters and variables
- Currency and quantity conversion
- Generation and use of external views of BW objects
- Analytical Privileges
- Scripted Views & Table Functions
Other course formats
- Individual training online or in-house
- Video training in preparation
At least 2 days, a 3rd day is recommended for individual training sessions.
As video training approx. 8 weeks of 2 hours of video plus 2 hours of exercises.
Request more information
This post is also available in: Deutsch