SQLScript for ABAP Developers
With AMDP you can use SQLScript procedures and CDS table functions from ABAP programs. Accelerate your customer developments in S/4HANA.
With the AMDP Framework, HANA Performance also opens up to ABAP developers. You can use the full potential of the SAP HANA database without leaving your traditional development environment. This is particularly suitable where large amounts of data need to be processed and where the runtimes in the existing ABAP programs are insufficient. As in the other training sessions, the book SQLScript for SAP HANA will be used as a training document for all participants.
- What is the SQLScript programming language?
- Why is SAP HANA so fast and what does this have to do with SQLScript?
Basics of the programming language
- Syntactic Basics
- Procedures and functions
- Processing of date/time/strings/amounts/quantities
- Table variables
- Decomposition of queries
- SELECT statements
- AMDP Framework
- AMDP Procedures and Functions
- CDS Table Functions
- SQL console
- Web-Based Development Workbench
- AMDP debugger
- SAP HANA Studio with ABAP Development Tools